D88尊龙

你好,歡迎來到濟南D88尊龙環能燃氣發電設備有限公司官方網站!

D88尊龙焦化發電機組可以利用哪些提率?

來源:http://dgxcbw.com   發布于:2019-04-01

普通計算都是按330Nm3/t干煤,回爐煤氣大約45%,剩余煤氣大約55%。

The general calculation is based on 330Nm3/t dry coal, the return gas is about 45%, and the remaining gas is about 55%.

D88尊龙焦爐煤氣按低發熱值算是17900kj/Nm3,焦化氣發電機組如今焦爐煤氣采用燃氣輪機發電應用率比擬高,型式有好幾種,其中結合循環發電或熱電聯產比擬好,主要由燃氣輪機及發電機與余熱鍋爐、蒸汽輪機或供熱式蒸汽輪機(抽汽式或背壓式)共同組成系統,它將燃氣輪機排出的功后高溫乏煙氣經過余熱鍋爐回收轉換為蒸汽。

D88尊龙Coke oven gas is 17900kj/Nm3 according to its low calorific value. The coke oven gas of coke oven gas generating units is now comparatively high in the use of gas turbines for power generation. There are several types of coke oven gas. Among them, the combination of cyclic power generation or cogeneration of heat and power is comparable well. The system is mainly composed of gas turbines and generators, waste heat boilers, steam turbines or heat-supply steam turbines (extraction or back pressure type). It will burn. The high temperature exhaust gas after the work discharged by the gas turbine is recovered by the waste heat boiler and converted into steam.

D88尊龙再將蒸汽注入蒸汽輪機發電,或將局部發電作功后的乏汽用于供熱<焦化氣發電機組方式有燃氣輪機、蒸汽輪機同軸推進一臺發電機的單軸結合循環,也有燃氣輪機、蒸汽輪機各自推進各自發電機的多軸結合循環。

QQ截圖20171025151903.jpg

Then steam is injected into a steam turbine to generate electricity, or the exhausted steam after partial power generation is used for heating < coking gas generator set. The way is that gas turbine and steam turbine advance a single-axis combined cycle of a generator in a coaxial way, and gas turbine and steam turbine respectively advance the multi-axis combined cycle of their respective generators.

D88尊龙主要用于發電和熱電聯產,發電時的率的結合循環系統是ABB公司GT26-1,效率為58.5%。 按58.5%效率計算一立方煤氣能夠發2.9098度電。

D88尊龙It is mainly used for power generation and cogeneration. The high efficiency combined cycle system for power generation is ABB GT26-1 with an efficiency of 58.5%. According to 58.5% efficiency calculation, a cubic gas can generate 2.9098 kilowatt-hour electricity.

2、焦化氣發電機組機組性能優秀,技術先進,工作牢靠,維護便當

2. Coking gas generating units have excellent performance, advanced technology, reliable work and convenient maintenance.

3、低油耗、低排放、低噪音

3. Low fuel consumption, low emission and low noise

D88尊龙4、機組抗磨耐用、構造緊湊、操作便當

4. The unit is durable, compact and easy to operate.

5、維護操作簡單,人少,備用期間頤養容易

D88尊龙5. Easy maintenance and operation, few people and easy maintenance during standby period

6、該柴油發電機組采用旋轉式柴油、機油濾清器、干式空氣濾清器

D88尊龙6. The diesel generating unit adopts rotary diesel oil, oil filter and dry air filter.

D88尊龙7、調壓精度高,動態性能好,構造緊湊,運用壽命長

7. High voltage regulation accuracy, good dynamic performance, compact structure and long service life

本文的精彩內容由焦化發電機組提供知識提供,本網站還有很多的精彩內容,更多的內容您可以點擊進入:http://dgxcbw.com  我們有專門的客服為您解答問題

The excellent content of this article is provided by the knowledge of the coking power unit. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click on more content to enter: http://dgxcbw.com. We have a special customer service to answer your questions.


上一篇:燃氣發電機組與燃氣輪機的操作對比
下一篇:哪些原因造成了發電機組的“漏油”?